my thoughts...

Friday, July 30, 2004

reminiscing

my friend asked me to save something in a diskette. she sent it to me through e-mail. i didn't have a spare diskette so i opened my old one and transferred all its files to my PC. this morning i had the luxury of using this PC of ours because my brother went to bed early (maybe he got tired of playing Oz World and Ragnarok, sana lang!) and i opened the files of my old diskette. that was the diskette i used 1st sem last year. that was the time when Mars went near the Earth and my life was miserable...

i saw one of my files, a poem i wrote for him. it was dated july 30, 2003 exactly a year ago. my friend was right, after sometime i would just laugh about it, not laugh about the poem but to what happened to us - to me and him. those were the days when i thought that i already love someone to find that it is infatuation rather than love. for i think i will never learn to love someone unless you will change my personality.

they say to love is to be happy for the person you love when he is happy. but when he already found his happiness what i felt was bitterness. maybe the situations worsen things up that is why I’m bitter. now i realize it is more of a remorse than bitterness.

that was before, like 11 months ago, but now I’m happy with my life and I have moved on long ago.

just reminiscing about a guy we once called rain.


2 Comments:

  • araw araw nakikita ko yung kamukha niya sa isang malaking malaking billboard. siguro nakikita mo rin yon.

    hahaha! those were the days of mars! malapit na ang anibersaryo non.

    By Blogger Richelle, at 1:30 PM  

  • panahon ng mars. nung magulo ang mundo ng marami. hindi ko alam kung sino ang pinaka-masaklap ang sinapit. pagkatapos ng isang taon parang wala na ang bakas ng nakaraan.

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home