my thoughts...

Saturday, July 31, 2004

free day

fear is creeping all over me
i'm paranoid, i'll always be.

earlier i rode a jeepney going to UP from SM north when a suspicious-looking man rode the jeepney also and sat beside me even though there is already someone sitting beside me. and of course, ito na naman ako. i felt a pain in my heart, signs of being nervous. it's still here, the fear that someone will hurt me. but eventually the guy went down at philcoa with out harming anyone. another innocent guy turned criminal to my eye.
----------------------------------------------------------
it was my free day today. i went all the way to antipolo to just read numerous Heights (it is like a literary folio from Ateneo) entries and to play with the 7 month old Alex while my friends are doing their 122 project.

i planned on reading some academic stuffs while they do their project but i can't bring myself to doing it. so when i saw those books i read them. the writings were fine.

and i read a story from Linangan that is entitled GEYLUV. kakatuwa pero kakabitin. and my friend agreed with me for we are discussing it on our way to UP. we arrived at UP at around 8:15 pm and i'm already sleepy.

i was supposed to be happy but i can't fool, especially myself, that i'm indeed sad. i said it was ok and that it was fine, but its not. i want to talk to my friend about it but i'm sleeeeeeeepppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy already. maybe tomorrow. i'm currently watching "A Walk to Remember" at HBO. actually patapos na sya at pinatutugtog yung Cry. huhuhu


2 Comments:

  • sinadya daw na bitin yung Geyluv. Hindi sinama yung lines na 'to sa dulo:

    Hindi ko alam kung bakla rin ako. Pero does it matter?

    Something to that effect..

    By Blogger Richelle, at 10:39 PM  

  • sabi nga ni pareng andrew may missing lines daw sa huli.

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home