my thoughts...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Microsoft Word Document
Font: Verdana
Font size: 8

Stardust - 68 pages
Neverwhere - 88 pages
American Gods -145 pages

all by Neil Gaiman

i want to read all of that plus the 20 pages i asked divino to print for me (but i still don't have those):

Radical Thought - Baudrillard
Snow, Glass, Apple - Neil Gaiman
Mirror- Haruki Murakami
The Necklace - Guy de Maupassant (i read this one back in HS but i want to re-read it)

is someone willing to print 301 pages for me? hehe.

-------------------------------

i want to write something about these things:

1. jeepney ride (an old project, originally for the zine but we changed our theme)
2. music (supposed to be for the zine again)
3. why do Filipinos love gossips?

Lord please give me the will to do these writings?

--------------------------------

Handyfemme suggested that i publish my essays/writings about social issues [more relevant writings than some cheesy love stories that i also do write sometimes] but maybe i'll do that later, when i'm more confident about my views, if ever that time would ever come.

Handyfemme Article's Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home