my thoughts...

Friday, April 01, 2005

at last

the end of this sem is almost near, just a 135 paper to go and it is done. after all the sleeping i've done the night before exams, i managed to end this sem with passing grades (hopefully no 3.0 in my classcards this sem, to save my GWA from getting lower).

i went to Quiapo earlier and i did a big mistake of taking all my cash on hand with me there. i almost spent all my money there because i was awed by how cheap the things there are. i bought almost a dozen pair of earrings(really cheap fancy earrings), cellphone accesory, slacks, 2 tops and a leather bag. because of this my money won't let me go to our orgs outing but my mom said i can ask financial help from dad hehe.

i want to update this blog with more sensible things but because of my floating mind (it screams VACATION already) i can't right anything worth reading hehe : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home