my thoughts...

Friday, July 15, 2005

so what happened to me lately
> I, because of sheer laziness, did not pass the form so i'll be reconsidered to this committee at school but that is fine because...
> 124, is very demanding. It needs your time, your patience, your creativity, your intelligence, actually your everything hahaha and
> 172, is giving me headaches because it has too much calculus(or ES21) involved in it. [note: i love math but my least favorite math subject is calculus]
> I will see vani, zoan and abel tomorrow. And i'll finally meet nescafe_ice13! can't wait to see them again! and in august anepotz will visit UP dil, that means we'll see each other :D can't wait
> I learned that UP won over La Salle last thursday. WOW hahaha
> feeling being left out in the dance group, but it is my fault, i don't really have a time for practice, it seems that every minute of my time is alloted for something else. i hope i can dance this semester...
> sat down at the sunken garden with pame, anne and waquer (after a long time of not doing it and there is a miracle that waquer was actually there hahaha) and realized that i'm a real "chismosa"
> we texted allan so he can join us but he is probably sleeping or is hanging out somewhere else with this girl named... hahaha
> I learned that a high school friend finally saw the girl for him, congrats to you. told him that i will not go to his wedding if this is not his bride (beacuse he said that this is the one) but i was just kidding. i will attend his wedding regardless of the bride and if i'm invited hahaha
> hating myself, saying the wrong things to the wrong persons: disaster
> can't help myself, i want to be silent, i don't want to talk about it, but i don't know... my big mouth wants to talk... but i rather keep things to myself right now
> I'm here making this entry rather than thinking how did apparent molar volume have this linear relationship with the square root of molality, how productive right?
> i'm trying not to think of any guy in particular. i don't need any distractions but there seems to be always one...
> I'm liking desperate housewives :D

"Are you just a habit
Or some kind of addiction
Can't seem to get you out of my system
What good you have done to me
Feels so stuck like glue
Turn the pages in my head. there's only you...

Am I truly hopeless
Am I being pathetic
Are you aware of my existence
Would you mean everything to me
If you spend a little time
Could you given to me with an ease resistance..."
-To be near you by Viktoria

1 Comments:

  • hi shally! i like desp.housewives too. parang ngang sex and the city for housewives :D misyu! :-*

    By Blogger di, at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home