my thoughts...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ever After

I'm talking to my orgmates yesterday before our general meeting and we talked about "Ever After" my favorite Drew Barrymore movie (actually we are not talking about the movie instead we are talking about some concept that was inspired by the movie).

And now I'm reading a story made by someone and was posted in the internet. It is not yet finished but I bet it would end happily...

So after the prince and his princess found their happiness, what would happen to them?

After reading numerous love stories that ends happily (because there are some with tragic endings like "A Walk to Remember") I always have that question on my mind, "what will happen to them after that?"

I know the story was written to end there, to give a happy ending that will leave the readers smiling but in real life the story doesn't always end in a happy note.

The story goes on...

2 Comments:

  • walang happy ending, meron lang happy moments. and enough na yun to tide us over, diba?

    gusto ko rin iyong ever after pero fave drew movie ko eh never been kissed. :P saka iyong wedding singer pala. at 50 first dates. ano ba yan, lahat na lang kaya? hehe

    - noreen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 PM  

  • ^oo nga may point.

    ako rin super love ko si drew barrymore nagusto ko rin lahat ng romantic movies nya. pero pinaka nagustuhan ko talaga ang ever after : )

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home