my thoughts...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

It is very alienating. This feeling of not doing anything this summer. For the past 3 years I've been taking up summer classes in the University. And there was FOPC but now NOTHING. I know that I can still extend my helping hands to FOPC but the absence of academic challenges is more hated than liked. Sometimes I just wonder how long I can take this. I promised to learn Visual Basic this summer, I hope I can keep my promise.

=================================

We can't come up with a schedule that would satisfy us all. Actually, I'm open to having 6 days of class (even though I'm just taking 14 units next semester) just to have the good profs to impart their knowledge to me but it feels so weird that I'm signing up for classes that some of my friends are not signing up to. I mean all thoughout our college life we always enlist under the same classes but now we are starting to take different schedules and they are in our major classes. *sigh* Another alienating thing.

=================================

Sometimes, I don't know how to gauge my feelings towards other people.

1 Comments:

  • too late masyado na akong nasanay na kaklase ko sila. once palang akong nagka-class na wala akong kakilala sa class. didn't earn that much friends din kasi pwede kang mabuhay sa class na yun kahit loner ka hehe.

    pero may nakilala rin naman ako yun nga lang dalawang taga-CHK, isang taga-film, at isang taga-eng'g. yung taga-eng'g na lang nakikita ko at minsan lang rin hehe.

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home