my thoughts...

Saturday, July 10, 2004

endings

Current Music: Sana'y Wala nang Wakas

lunchtime, setting: our tambayan. an orgmate was singing :

Kahit ilang awit ay aking aawitin
Hanggang ang himig ko'y
maging himig mo na rin
Kahit ilang dagat ang dapat tawirin
Higit pa riyan ang aking gagawin

through out the day i kept on thinking about the song.

night time; setting: bedroom. i found myself watching the telenovela or drama series or whatever you call it, entitled "Sana'y Wala nang Wakas" topbilled by Jericho Rosales, Kristine Hermosa, Diether Ocampo and Angelica dela Cruz. our television set in the bedroom doesn't have cable and i hate to get up and change the channel (no remote control either; kapamilya ako e!) that is why I opted to watch this telenovela's ending. I hate endings. but i also love them...

I hate them because they always make me cry. Being a non-follower of the said series i don't really care who end up with who but  before the revelation of the couple i found myself crying. i always cry at endings, there is this sad feeling that i always feel... i don't know why. I remembered when American Idol (fantasia's time), Starstruck Teens and so many other programs ended, i cried. call me stupid, call me sentimental, call me a cry baby but i like the feeling...

I love endings, they denote a begining of something new. and an ending to an overdue program like this one : P

about the ending of their story, well everybody expected that ara and christian would end up with each other. but i don't really care... i just hope the new telenovela is a worthwhile watch, so i can watch something that will start and eventually will end. yet another ending to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home