my thoughts...

Friday, July 16, 2004

in front of the computer

this is the third time i stayed in front of the computer after promising that i won't surf the net to make way for studying for my exam on saturday. i'm bad at keeping my no-internet promises.
 
but hey it is only 6:30 am, my braincells are not functioning that well yet. excuses. i need something to perk them up.
 
earlier i'm in front of the mirror, admiring my soft, out-of-the-bed hair. i always wonder why my hair is so beautiful only in the early morning. at school it is a total mess. *sigh* i hope to find a way for my hair to be at least nice at school. i'm thinking of using mane n' tail...
 
i'm thinking of many things right now but it seems that i can't find the words to express them. i'll try my very best...
 
i'm thinking of the next few months. what will happen to me...
 
it seems that my priorities are all going to the wrong places. i'm not happy with my course anymore. not just because of the stories of lack of jobs after graduation, but because of what i'm doing in my majors. and because i failed for the first time in one subject last summer (and there is a possibility of failing again this sem), i find it senseless, studying it all over again. i don't know what the future holds for me, but i'm sure of one thing: i don't want another classcard with a grade of 5.0!
 
actually there is more things inside my head, but for now this should be enough. next time maybe i'll pour them all, i mean almost all but not really all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home