my thoughts...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

wearing sunglasses despite the gloomy weather

i never planned to be absent yesterday but after finding myself dizzy inside the bathroom just before taking a bath, i decided not to go to school.

fearing that my time to study for my exam today won't be enough if i don't medicate my headache impromptu, i decided to take advil (because of its advertisement) even though i know that i'm sensitive to medicines. and because of that i look like a cat today. "kamukha mo si garfield" my orgmate commented. i have swollen eyes.

at first "maraming butlig" forms around my eyes then they even out forming extra layer of skin. swollen eyes plus tears plus runny nose plus rashes in the arms... hmmm my condition worsen than it got better.

luckily before the night ends the tears and the mucus stops flowing. my eyes starts to open. i thought that by morning before i go to school my eyes would be fine.

but no, when i woke up it is as if it didn't improve. my mom suggested that i wear eyeglasses to divert the attention but when i arrived at UP i wore sunglasses because i can't take the attention i'm getting.

but of course the sunglasses caught glimpses. for it is so gloomy outside and it is dark inside the eng'g building. but i don't care. i want to hide my eyes. until i arrived home again i'm still wearing the sunglasses.

i hope tomorrow my eyes would be fine.

------------------------------------

yuck, i look like Mahal after her Botox. unpleasant sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home