my thoughts...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

happiness and fears

i'm talking to -name- right now (YM). we're talking about my crush, my new IP, and indakan.

i'm happy. i'm telling stories about my crush, and everytime i'm telling a story about him it ends with :)) or =)). i don't know, i'm really happy telling stories about him. you'll always see me smile if i'm talking about him.

the new IP. haha, i just found out last week that i also find him cute. his "maangas" look, that's the reason.

indakan, here comes my fears. what if the new comers are better than me? will they still get me to dance? *sigh* lately i'm not into dancing, i can't find time to practice with the troupers... i'm planning to start jogging to get me into shape, but the weather won't permit me to do that.

dancing is my passion, though i'm not that good but i can say that i can dance. it would be a big failure for me if i will not dance for indakan. NO.

3 Comments:

  • na threat din ako jan.

    when we were practicing the dance for the student congress, i felt another new world. It's as if i never danced before. Parang weird nga eh. I started to get conscious and all. I think they were looking how I am picking up the dance steps. Ewan ko ba.

    That happens when you don't practice or even try to. You feel that mejo rusty ka na.

    Im trying to say: MAG PRACTICE NA TAYO!!!!

    Hehe. Good luck satin! SAna matanggap tayo sa auditions.

    Kiss kita.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:25 PM  

  • kaya nga ako ito kahit mukhang sira-ulo e nagsasayaw sa harap ng salamin pag walang ginagawa. ha! i need to jog... kahit umuulan hehe.

    sana nga matanggap tayo uli. luck ko lang last year dahil sakto lang tayo hehehe.

    kiss rin kita!

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 5:00 AM  

  • pero klaypeene, ikaw pa. sure ka na don no. ako kailangan ko pang secure spot ko hehe. di ko alam gagawin ko pag di na ako mapapasama,pag nagkaganon di na lang ako mag-eeng'g week hahaha.

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home