my thoughts...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ranting

with the capital R.

NEWS FLASH: i'm not going back for interview for the P&G summer internshipin China : (

i realized that i'm not good at handling rejections. rejections make me doubt my capabilities, right now i'm thinking what i did wrong yesterday. and i never really get over with rejection, it sticks with me.

my friends told me that maybe there is a reason why i'm not going for the interview. maybe there is something else for me. i know... but of course i wanted this one and it means i have to find another company for my on the job training.

maybe Lord doesn't want me to go to China because i'm just going to feast over those chinitos over there haha.

congrats to iche, erik and erma! guys i'm praying that you pass the interview and fly to China in summer. if it happens, mangunguna na ako "pasalubong ko ha" : )

================================

i realized that my attention span got shorter this time. after 10-20 minutes in a classroom i can't concentrate with the lesson anymore. and yesterday during the exam i was already floating somewhere out there. darn i have to fix this one while i can.

================================

i'm a bad girl [period]

2 Comments:

  • ^oo nga. minsan glorietta tayo, tagal ko ng di nakakapunta.

    try ko sa friday what time ba? pero magjojogging na naman ata kami e.

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 7:14 PM  

  • bata ka pa, learn to handle rejections. sanay na ako dyan, hehe
    kanina nga, sa workshop, we asked ricky lee kung na-re-reject pa rin ang mga gawa niya, oo daw! imagine, ricky lee na yun! wala talagang sina-santo ang rejections. =)

    -nrn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home