my thoughts...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

i'm back

actually i never left, it is just that i just lurk i never posted hehe.

the sem is officially over! just had my last exam earlier. *sigh* i think i'm going to pass es12 this time.

after my exam we ate isaw (i'm with zoan, vani, abel, q_a and gmajor7) at ilang then watched "don't tempt me" starring penelope cruz(for "manure" viewing -- hey that was written in front of film institute haha). it's not really for MATURE VIEWING (alam ko vani medyo na disappoint ka hehe), pangPG lang but i liked it especially the funny parts. then we went to mcdo katipunan for dinner; we planned to stay at starbucks but we need real food (had my lunch at 10:30 am).

many things happened but i'm too tired to post them here maybe some other time.

-----------------------------

yacel, send me your html code ok! so i can work on it already ; )

-----------------------------

maits is asking help for her takehome exam. it's about "panitikang bakla" in the Philippines. i'll try (just try) to answer that tomorrow but for now i'm going to sleeeepppppppppppp ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home