my thoughts...

Monday, October 11, 2004

random thoughts

i like to change my blog skin. i know it's just last month that i used this skin but i don't know i just want to change it. i saw a new blog skin and its not black rather it is very purple (one of my favorite colors) . i'll fix yacel's blog skin first then i'll work on my new one.

-------------------------------------

i can't get enough of "everybody let's kung fu fighting" i want to learn penelope's dance step in the movie.

saturday, what happened last saturday?

friday night, when i'm supposed to be up and studying for my dreaded es12 final exam, i slept. so saturday morning i went early to school to study, but no, my big mouth got the best of me again and i just chatted with my orgmates.

i think i will pass es12 this sem. i hope *crossing my fingers*
the results would be out this afternoon that's why i'm going to UP today(probably after lunch).
i'll also chcek out if i already have grades for hum1, pi100 and majors.

ok back to the saturday story, as i mentioned we went to the isawan, watched a movie, then went to mc do katipunan. chinito has a gig in antipolo that night. he invited us even before we went to the movie (through vani) but unfortunately everybody has to go somewhere else after the movie and my mom said i have to go home that night (according to zoan the last time they went to antipolo they went home 2am). abel and zoan can go but after a toss-coin at the mcdo parking lot they decided not to go also. i really want to watch chinito sing but well, i think there would be some other time for that.

there is a part of the saturday story that i don't want to write here. hehe. abel , i know you're itching to comment about it but as i have said "no comments about it please"

--------------------------------------

why i can't come to chinito's gig last saturday?
my mom wants me to be home that night
why does my mom want me to be home that night?
because come sunday we are going to the mall's mass and we are going to buy a new phone (for me)

at long last, i have a new phone after my 3210 (this is my HS phone that i used again because my 5510 was with the holdupers already) broke down when we watched Insiang last august (maits, august ba yun?). i got a siemens C62, this is the first time i'm using a "not-nokia-phone" but i think i'll survive.

-------------------------------------

OUTING NA!

can't wait till friday. we're going to laguna and they promise that this place is better that the place where our FR was held. there's a videoke machine at that place(according to the outingcomers)! yipee, na ito!

i hope waquer can come. kung di

-------------------------------------

Sembreak's to-do list! (ginanahan akong gumawa ng makita ko yung kay -name-)

1. i'll watch fly me to polaris, so close (that is, if the missing vcds of these 2 movies would come up), malena, imelda, legally blond 2 and if i can find a vcd of happy together (according to vani this is a good watch).

2. read and finish the book p_s lent me and read the unread parts of Heights. and read some more...

3. burn audio cds (dashboard confessional, alicia keys and many more)

4. fix my things. i can't sleep in my bed because it is covered with many papers and school stuffs.

5. dance once in a while (even if it's just in front of my cabinet mirror and not in front of some audience). i have to get back my groove, i didn't dance for the whole sem.

6. go to the province. yah i think i'm going to nueva ecija with my mom this sem break.

7. work on my blog skin and help yacel with her's

8. don't miss any episodes of survivor, will and grace (etc and ch23), queer eye for the straight guy, knock first, scq reload (jologs ) and endless love 2.

9. explore more: adobe pagemaker and adobe photoshop

10. learn how to make a program with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

11. relax and enjoy the sembreak haha

12. magpakabait rin hehe.

4 Comments:

  • waaah dami mong plano!! ako naman wala talaga! wahihih gusto kong pumunta sa cebu. huhuh

    pa burn din ako! libre! wahihih

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 PM  

  • ^wow cebu. sige ipagbuburn kita pero bigyan mo kong cd at saka sino ka nga pala? hehe

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 8:16 PM  

  • no comment! whapak!

    abel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 AM  

  • ^whapak is the word for the day nung saturday hahaha

    By Blogger twisted-mind, at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home